PAWS - Parents Association of Whittlesea Secondary College
Enquiries: 9719 1200
PO Box 54, Whittlesea, Vic 3757
We are a friendly and welcoming group of parents who meet monthly to share ideas on issues relevant to the education of our children.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To contribute to the wellbeing of the school community
- To encourage the participation of all parents in the life the school and the education of their children
- To provide opportunities for all parents of students of the school to discuss issues concerned with the welfare and the general education policy of the school and to assist in the development of a shared parent view
- To contribute to proposals on school policy and other educational issues to the school Council
- To provide opportunities for parents to get to know each other and to be informed about their child’s school
- To provide information for parents to extend their understanding of school issues
- To work in cooperation with the School Council and the Principal
- To have the option to raise funds for the benefit of the school
- To assist in promoting the school
Your input as a parent is valued. Our regular meetings are the third Tuesday of the month at Whittlesea Secondary College in the Conference Room at 7.00pm. Come along; everyone is welcome.
PAWS is a member of the Parents Victoria which is an organization that provides a parental voice in state government education. Please use the attached link to see more about Parents Victoria, and how you can stay aware of the services they offer